20080202

Darger Girls Annual Reunion

Over the years I have learned....its the same old story

Bizzy..."I'M the FAVORITE Daughter move over" (but she used to sit on their lap and push everyone aside)

Dina..."WHatever I'M the FAVORITE...Move IT!" I am going to take a wild guess and say that is Bizzy's hand trying to push the camera away.

The rest just sigh patiently and put up with those two. Thats why I was too busy to attened photos this year.


NOW LETS SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT DINA! Are you going to defend yourself and post because I KNOW you peek in on me. Get your own dang blog!

(Actually she is the reason I go but don't tell her that)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly have Bizzy and I figured out! Yes, that is Bizzy's hand trying to block out the fact that I am my mother's favorite daughter. Mom has always said that I am the most like her. Of course, I have heard the other sister's say the same thing but I think mom was just trying to make them feel better. We missed seeing your beautiful face and your model perfect posing! (How do you do that!) I love my sister's and you are certainly one of them. love you.
dina

Stacy said...

who's the chick in the white sweater? Does she live in QC? I have seen her dozens of times and can't figure out where I know her from. Well now I know that she looks like her sisters!

Anonymous said...

Ann Call - she's our origional Queen Creek'an Darger. We eventually migrated out her after her. She was released a while ago as Relief Soc. Pres. in Desert Mountain Ward. Her husband LaDell just got put in as Bishop so they are always lingering around buildings and such. Just like YOU! :) Maybe she is your kindred spirit! HA

Anonymous said...

Funny...I don't think anyone has ever called Ann a chick before! :)
That made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

hey heather, i finally joined the outside world on facebook!

dinamariegardner