Our Journey down the Road as a Family
Aren't these girls great? We're so lucky!
How fun! I can't wait till Katy turns 8!! Wow, that's 11 months away!!
Can I brag on you? YOU ARE AWESOME. Thank you for loving these girls and doing such a great job in your calling.
Some of these little ladies are in my primary class. They're so fun.
Stop it! I miss that calling so much, it's my favorite EVER! I love those darling girls...the moms are great too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aren't these girls great? We're so lucky!
How fun! I can't wait till Katy turns 8!! Wow, that's 11 months away!!
Can I brag on you? YOU ARE AWESOME. Thank you for loving these girls and doing such a great job in your calling.
Some of these little ladies are in my primary class. They're so fun.
Stop it! I miss that calling so much, it's my favorite EVER! I love those darling girls...the moms are great too!
Post a Comment