

Top Ten Reasons why I am celebrating our Love:
10. Over the years you have never tried to change me - faults and all (even as I try everyday to change you!)
9. You never say sarcastic comments about my looks or weight even on days I could likely be mistaken for a fat homeless bag lady.
8. You are much more patient with the kids and always put time into playing with them.
7. You see the good in everybody and defend people you dont know - and do.
6. Even though you may have not have found doctrinal foundation of a 'testimony' - you are one of the most Spiritually minded and in tune people I know.
5. You have struggled with trials that I would have given up on personally.
4. YOu have said even from High School that we are 'kindred spirits' (you may regret that comment but I save it in by memory! - It meant a lot)
3. YOu see through me most the time but give me room to grow.
2. You can make me laugh when I am stressed and strengthen me when I feel weak.
1. I can finally let go of expecting gifts to prove our love....I am just glad we found it finally. THe deeper one!
As hard as it is at times, I would never choose a different path. I love you - Always. Thank you for being the strength in my day and keeping me centered most of the time.
4 comments:
I have to agree that Jamie is one great guy. I know he recently brought the kids to church without you (not many husbands will do that) and last Sunday when I was home with Tawny, he asked Ben where I was. He obviously is very aware and I appreciated that he noticed my absence. I like being missed:)
how neat and soo sweet heather.. jamie is a great guy and your a great lady too.
I loved reading that. Heather Im so happy you have such a great hubby, you deserve it!!
That was the sweetest thing!! Jamie is a good hubby and you are lucky to have him...he totally gets you. I mean what hubby wouldn't be a little freaked when you come home with a trailer!! Too Funny!
Post a Comment