20080214

Valentines EVE....Thanks ladies! Molly, MOLLY what woud I do with out you!




We'll thanks to the talented Molly Davis I actually HAVE cards for my kids teachers now. I am seriously scrapbook challenged but having her tell me what to do - AND BRING THE STUFF- I was able to do a cute card. I dont know what is with me this year, I just dont really care that much about all the cutesy things as far as having my kids do them (well ME do them). I used to spend hours on end with creative Valentines and gift baskets for teachers. Until the day Bailey was mad because SHE didn't have store bought things like all the other kids. OH PLEASE didn't she know all the slave labor that went into all the cuteness she was handing out?! So there you have it, it was store bought ring pops and Dip Sticks for theis family in '08. Saved time but I feel a bit like a sell out and pretty boring too.


The kids got eachother a few things for the Big V-Day. Hopefully when they see the petals they will be faster at getting out of bed at 5:45am knowing a gift awaits them.

1 comment:

Elder Davis said...

Heather you did a great job! And do so much stuff with your kids, ask me what I did with my kids for V-day. Nothing! So there.