First of all I truely appreciate the patience Jamie must have with me and implusive ideas.
#1 We had some money for our 10 year anniversary trip in June.
#2 Was looking for car mats on Craigslist and ran across this.
hmmmm "I can forgo the trip, suck up a weekend away camping just the two of us (okay not the most posh idea compaired) and have the camper to keep for our family"
#3 Call up the guy in CAVE CREEK - arrr and sneak off with the truck.
#4 Jamie calls to find out whats up (after 9:30 pm) and I come pulling up with our 'vacation' that is now on wheels instead of plane tickets.
#5 Sadly enough Jamie is not phased one bit - I most have broken him in last year when I did the same with my new wedding ring. He definatly has his good side because I would have killed him if he did either.
#6 The kids love it - I am still wondering what I did as I think of CAMPING on our 10 year but oh well, the things you do for the sake of making memories for your kids.
Instead of "We'll always have Costa Rico" - now its 'We'll always have K.O.A.'
Love you Jamie for your flexibility and understanding of how my brain works - or doesn't!
By the way - I need ideas on redoing the beautiful LIGHT TEAL privacy curtains....all ideas welcome, my eyes are bleeding as we speak looking at them!
4 comments:
We bought a camper last year and did a little remodeling on it to fit all 8 of us (who's sleeping in the tent from now on?) and it was the best investment we ever made. Camping is so much more enjoyable for our family now and it is way cheaper than a motel for a weekend. I love it!!
Hmmm... How could we fix your drapes? Cheetah print? Crushed velvet? Something all the other KOA campers will be totally jealous of!
Whenever you're longing for Costa Rica, you can come over and look at our photo album. :) How selfless of you to think of the kiddos first.
You and your spur of the moment ideas.....some things never change!!!
I Love It! You guys are going to have so much fun and so many great memories in the new camper!
Post a Comment