
Yay! We have a baptism invitation photo...now I just have to make the invites. Thanks to my wonderfully talented friend, Kim Skinner, I am well on my way. I seriously do not know what I would have done with out her as my go to. She did a great job too! Maybe when I grow up I can get a sweet Nikon like hers. Probably not though.
5 comments:
I love those sweet baby blues.
He is such a handsome boy!
He looks so handsome! I can't wait till my kids are old enough to hold still for the camera! Maybe I will finally get some good pictures like this one!
heather, i am not gonna tell you one more time.......he is betrothed to lolly! ever since the little crush in kindergarten, it just has to be the two of them. just think of how cute the kids will be....
i think he is the handsomest boy ever! the picture is priceless!
Just popin in to say "HI" I LOVE your blog! Miss You!
Post a Comment