I am so boggled how in the world people keep up on blogging! I must not really enjoy it because it seriously seems like a task most the time. I do not keep a record for our family with scrapbooking and I am horrible at keeping a journal...so its my fools proof way. STILL I struggle at keeping it current! SOooo here is a BRIEF overview.
Here is a little preview (or the few I do not need to post later) of what I need to catch up on.
Decorating Decorating Decorating.....when 14 women get together for a adventure (RAGNAR RACE) of course for days ahead our homes become a crafting madhouse. Making flags, matching visors with rhinestones, Banner, buying stuff to decorate the 2 vans....I had to just laugh at all the time we put into the fluff of the race. It made it fun for me though.
200 mile race from Wickenburg to Mesa on foot rotating 6 crazy women (IN our van) for 2 days straight - RAGNAR (done...photos to come too many. PLUS Alys is getting a video made so I will just down load that and call it good)
Dinner for 45 people (Daddy Daughter night for the Activity Day Girls) Okay Okay I PERSOPNALLY did NOT Cook but it still took up a lot of my time in planning. It went great and I am glad the girls all showed and had time with their dad. The girls brought treats and bread and the other leaders cooked a few of the lasagnas. Mine was the planning abd buying. Seems simple as I write it now but for some reason I must have had other things going on because pit falls kept getting in my way when trying to pull it together.
Londons Playoffs - and Championship game juggled in between. Extra practice after practice leading up but it all paid off for those boys and they are their own little "Super bowl winners" What a great effort London put into this season. He ALWAYS gave 100% and I can see improvment in his abilities. ( I am allowed to brag about him because he is not the 'star' player...but he is MINE for sure!)
Baileys Illness - well only the last 5 days but that girls fever is bound to break soon right? The Flu is brutal. She is enjoying the alone time at home and hanging out with me. At least I THINK she is.
7 comments:
Glad that you are back on board with the blogging! It is the only way I can keep up with your life. I hate living away from family!! I am not sure I will ever get used to it. I am glad that you are surviving your busy life. I remember those days. They go fast, so enjoy them as much as you can!
love you.
dina marie
OK, finally you posted! I know you've been busy. I love the pics from daddy/daughter. When we saw the dads with their awesome ties, he said, "only 9 more months and I get to go with Katy." So I know he's excited.
Thanks for the update - I've been waiting! The pics from Daddy-Daughter were so cute; you did such a great job!
You are so awesome! Everything you do turns out great. The Daddy Daughter looked like a lot of fun. And you were the best Ragnar Driver/Planner/Decorator/Motivator ever! Thanks again for helping us.
I hear you about catching up. Ragnar put me about a month behind on everything! Your D.D.Dinner looks beautiful! Lucky girls to have a leader like you! Yay for London! So glad to hear they won! Thanks for the update!
I love the pictures...so fun seeing the update. I'm sorry to have missed Ragnar and I want to say you're an awesome Activity Day leader and I hope they leave you in for Heidee to enjoy!! =)
Good job with the daddy daughter, I'm impressed.
Post a Comment