
Grandpa Darger and London. They were up in Utah for a few days during a class reunion and can back just for his "big day" then had left again back up to Utah for a graduation. Thanks Grandpa and Grandpa for being so good to me!

Okay...don't freak out, the photo was taken AFTER it was over. I am so glad Laurie took it for me. I love to have reminders of what things looked like and plus London was in awe of "How Cool" the font was.
Our good friend and Home Teacher Bro. LeCheminant (Jeff) congratulating London. London asked for him specifically to be the one to confirm him. He has been a great home teacher to our family and London really likes him. Although you wouldn't really know seeing that London wont speak but two words when he is around. My kids are cursed with the
"shyness" quality.

We had such a great turn out of Family and Friends. Even though we missed Grant and LaDell and others that live out of State we had a full house (okay, primary room) and I am just sad I didnt think to take pictures of all of us together after. We are so blessed with supportive family and friends, it really made the day extra special to see everyone.

And after we went out to lunch with who ever was hungry....of course London was at the "Head" of the table. He felt so special that day, definitely the center of attention.
2 comments:
I am so glad that you posted the pictures. I have been waiting to see them. London is so dang good looking. Your family looks great! So sorry we missed it but we will be there in June!
dina marie
happy birthday to mr. london!
his baptism invites are to DIE for! so cute!
oh and can't wait for december! what will HER name be? : )
Post a Comment