8:30am
Fight traffic to Mesa
9:15am
DMV : Sit waiting for our # to be called all the while I insist all
vehicles should be in my name only. This could only start the date
out great RIGHT? Thankfully each of us have learned tolerance and we
laugh it off.
10:00am
Go round and round as to where to have lunch together. I win...
Pei Wei's...CLOSED, I lose.
10:10am
Find a new place called "RUMBI'S".... Hellooooo SCORE! This is my favorite 'value - lunch' We loved our food, and everything about it. We laughed and laughed. Isnt is amazing the conversations you can have without kids interupting? Plus we were the only ones there because they just opened for the day. Val Vista and Baseline, check it out.
11:00am
Hit Deseret Book to pick up CTR rings for my "embelishments" grabed a few other things. Of course ran into someone....non other than our fearless friend Stacy Johnson...talk for 30 minutes as Jamie sat in a chair and read.
11:45am
Go totally out of my element..a Scrapbook store....yes I am out of the loop in this area for sure. Glad to be honestly ~ it is to draining. Jamie gives up and goes and sits in the car for the last 20 minutes of my deciding details.
12:15
Convince Jamie we need Londons shirt to match the paper picked out so we need to find a Green and Brown tie for his photo. TO the Mall we go - he, hesitantly.
12:40
Can not find a tie I like ANYWHERE....head to Macy's and land a cute Browm and Green collared shirt.
1:00
Make a NECCESSARY Stop at the dreaded Wal-Mart. (OUt of Ink and Bailey needed her report printed)
2:30
Arrive home "WOW super fun date huh?" Jamie,"Next time I will just stay home and get stuff done here"
Thanks for being a trooper, I know you hated every minute of it but bit your tounge. Hey, I can't make it too fun to stay home, then he would envy me!


SCRAPBOOK ETC.


No comments:
Post a Comment