20080407

Probably our most exciting, scary, and crazy post yet....but we are thrilled

YES it is true....my youngest is 8 next week, the kids are in school all day, no diapers for the past 6 years, and I am due to have our 4th child Dec 5th. Here we go again. It is still very early but Jamie wanted to tell the kids so I guess the word is officially out. We are anticipating a great pregnancy...think positive RIGHT! Bailey wants a girl no suprize, Jamie wants a healthy baby...duh, and London and I both want twins. Unlikely but I was pregnant before with a set and he is in awe of the idea. I just want a heathy baby that I can manage the adjustment with. I do feel gretful and scared all at once.

This sight will be all to familiar for the next 8 months

22 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

what a way to celebrate your 10th anniversary! you're due on our anniversary. how lucky. i've been wondering if news like this was in the near future because of some little random things you have said lately. congrats!

Unknown said...

Heather, I am so happy for you. You are going to enjoy the heck out of this baby. I love spacing my kids. We are praying for a healthy baby for your family too. :-)

Unknown said...

Heather, I am so happy for you. You are going to enjoy the heck out of this baby. I love spacing my kids. We are praying for a healthy baby for your family too. :-)

Unknown said...

Heather, I am so happy for you. You are going to enjoy the heck out of this baby. I love spacing my kids. We are praying for a healthy baby for your family too. :-)

Unknown said...

Heather, I am so happy for you. You are going to enjoy the heck out of this baby. I love spacing my kids. We are praying for a healthy baby for your family too. :-)

Morris Mama said...

What awesome news! Thank you for sharing! I'm sure Bailey and London are gonna love having a little one around! Congrats!

Cresta said...

WOW! That's awesome! Congrats! Your kids will be great helpers!

Karolee said...

Surprise! Well I am anyway! :) And excited for all of you! This baby couldn't have a nicer Momma! Congrats!

n!c said...

Congrats this is great news!!!

Unknown said...

Wow. I have goosebumps, I am so excited for you! That is so fun! All I have to say is you will have one killer baby shower, because everyone loves Heather!

Stacia said...

I'm so excited for you! Don't worry you will get used to the diapers quick. WOW...I still can't believe you are pregnant. That's fantastic.

Stacy said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're joining the club!! You, me, and Kristen will be sending all the kids off to school and stay home with our babies. We might have to make an exception to the "no kids" rule for lunch and let it include babies now. I wonder if there is something in the water we've been drinking? I'm so happy for you.

Emily said...

Congrats Heather and family!!! That is so fun for you! I am so happy fo you guys Ü. Let me know if you need anything. Hope you are feeling ok.

eva flake said...

Wowza! That is fantastic news! Congrats!

Becky said...

OH, Heather!!! Congratulations!! That is Fantastic news!! Let me know if you need anything!

Tressa said...

Heather, I am sooo excited for you! Congratulations! Yay, we can have our little babies together and they can be pals! Call me if you need ANYTHING!

Elder Davis said...

Heather, so awsome news. Have to say though glad it's you and not me!;) and I take dibs on doing the baby shower. I am so happy for you, and let me know if there's anything you need. You can count on me for dinner every once in a while. Congrats.

Tim and Shay said...

YAY!!! That is so EXCITING! I am so happy for you. Congrats! I hope all goes well this pregnancy.

Jamie said...

Super exciting. Thanks for sharing. Congrats! :)

Chad~Nicole said...

I hope you have a good visiting teacher to take care of you. :)Congratulations!

GoatesGirl said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.... You're kids are so cute you should have more!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

yeah congrats! that is SUCH exciting news! WOW WOW WOW! I am so happy for you!