20080418

FLASHBACK FRIDAY


I dont usually post 1/2 naked photos of us but since it was Londons Birthday recently and I am pregnant I thought this was "the one" to Flashback.

I have always had great pregnancies, I have worked up until the day of delivery with the 3. Sadly I have to admit this one feels different already! My aches and pains, sleeping all the time, all food sounds sick, and the saddness at night. Maybe its age but I swear I attribute much to my "pre-weight".

I am a bit worried seeing that my starting weight in this go around is where I topped out at with 9 months on London. Even with him I felt huge and uncomfortable towards the end. I am scared but hopefully it is true that you may not gain as much when you start out a bit over where you "should" be. If not - well the WATCH OUT because Big Mama's comin' through and I may not be so happy. This too shall pass.

2 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

What a sweet picture. I'm sending lots of happy thoughts your way. This pregnancy will be a breeze...I just know it! :)

Melissa Gardner said...

i hear ya.. being pregnant in your thirties is so different than in your twenties girl..you will be fine and it will be over before you know it. you look great and healthy.. i love ya..