12:00 Bella Visa Stake Center (Johnson Ranch) SAturday April 19th
What Sweet Boys we have as Nephews....(well our Niece had twins, does that make them our Nephews?)
I get to watch the boys one day a week while Ali gets some rest. (She has Preston who is 2 also) They are so sweet and tiny. Jamie and I both thought it would be fun to get a set but I guess from yesterdays Dr. appointment we see that it is not in the cards. I know its rare by hey... anything happen, so I was hoping for it! I am so glad mine will have playmates at reunions and parties. It has been sad that all 7 of Bizzys kids live so far away and Bailey Rae lives in Idaho now. My kids of the cousins are the youngest in AZ so this is an exciting time to be pregnant when all the nieces will start having their 1st babies soon.
2 comments:
London is so good looking.
We are so sad that we had to miss London's baptism. We heard that is was wonderful. love to you all.
dina marie and bailey rae
Post a Comment