
YES IT IS TRUE...we are having a girl! Thankfully because I already bought girly things before the official word at the Ultrasound so I am glad I was not made out to look like a fool.
It will be a new and exciting adventure, especially since there are SO many fun things out there. Jodi (my cousin) was sweet enough to pass down maternity clothes and great baby stuff. THANK YOU!!!!! Now I need to start looking for a crib and a nanny. Okay, I will be realistic and stick with the crib only.
8 comments:
I am sooo happy for you!! Bailey is so beautiful, so I am excited to see what another beauty will look like. Can you come out to play now? Congrats again ♥
Oh, congrats!!! That is so exciting! So since I am done having kids, do you need any more maternity clothes? I have a whole tub full if you want to come check them out. I also have baby girl newborn size clothes that mine has grown out of and you can take those too if you want. Just let me know! Congrats again!
Congratulations! Very exciting news!
YAY!!! That is so exciting! Im so happy for you!
That's great news!
You can always trust those mom instincts!
It's exciting either way, but yeah for you!
yeah for baby girls! congrats!!!
is the name official? it's beautiful.
Congrats Heather! Call me we'll get that baby girl all blinged out!
Post a Comment