Wow, fake lottery tickets looks like a big fan of yours. I love all the pics of Bailey. I hear you on the baby furniture. You are smart to find secondhand things!
I am all about getting 2nd hand stuff and repainting etc. Aren't you having a baby shower? I'd wait to buy a lot of stuff until after that. Also- I am so excited because now Bailey will be in our Activity Day group! Tanna and I will have to come over in the next few days to bring her a goodie and get to know her a little!
6 comments:
To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.
I love the close up picture of her with the bob.
Wow, fake lottery tickets looks like a big fan of yours. I love all the pics of Bailey. I hear you on the baby furniture. You are smart to find secondhand things!
I am all about getting 2nd hand stuff and repainting etc. Aren't you having a baby shower? I'd wait to buy a lot of stuff until after that. Also- I am so excited because now Bailey will be in our Activity Day group! Tanna and I will have to come over in the next few days to bring her a goodie and get to know her a little!
Like I told you the other night, your kids are so beautiful! You have amazing pics of your kids too.....LOVE EM'!
The pictures of Bailey are darling! Ditto to what Cathy said. I have always thought she is so beautiful. Happy Birthday Bailey!
Post a Comment