Lets just say that after this adventure I am all for Hand Me Downs.....I think I am sticking to a refurbushed crib and used stuff. How does anyone afford diapers after baby funiture is what I want to know?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
All I can say is nothing because your blog is not interesting to read.
Nearly everything we own is hand-me-downs/used. We bought our crib used online at mykidscloset.com, but I'm sure Craigslist has a better selection these days. Also, check out places like Once Upon A Child. My parents got bedding for the crib at their house there, and it looks like new.
2 comments:
All I can say is nothing because your blog is not interesting to read.
Nearly everything we own is hand-me-downs/used. We bought our crib used online at mykidscloset.com, but I'm sure Craigslist has a better selection these days. Also, check out places like Once Upon A Child. My parents got bedding for the crib at their house there, and it looks like new.
Post a Comment