We just got back from the annual reunion.....Donnie did such a great job with all her mad planning skills. Paintballing, Fire Dancing, Talent Show, Volleyball, Games...(p.s. Mark is a cheater cheater pumpkin eater...who knew Bishops were so dishonest!), Outdoor Cinema, Water slide, and who doesn't love a good porta-john when the other bathrooms are full Right!!!! We had a good time relaxing and playing. Here's to a great reunion - but few photos unfortunatly.
I always love looking at the photos from the family gatherings that we miss but it also makes me sad that we were not there. We have a wonderful family. Love you.
first timer here, I always read the very last post on the first page and work my way up. your pictures are beautiful and your posts are concise. I aspire to be able to achieve this. I found your blog through a blog. (self professed, surfer)
5 comments:
I always love looking at the photos from the family gatherings that we miss but it also makes me sad that we were not there. We have a wonderful family. Love you.
That looks like so much fun!
That big slide looks like a blast.
Can I come to your fam reunion next time? Looks way fun! Your blog is adorable and so is the name you picked for your baby girl!
first timer here, I always read the very last post on the first page and work my way up. your pictures are beautiful and your posts are concise. I aspire to be able to achieve this. I found your blog through a blog. (self professed, surfer)
Post a Comment