Yes I THOUGHT they were asleep. It is not too often that they are BBF's so I have to bend the rules in these moments. They wanted to sleep in the same room and so London made a bed by hers and chit chatted. 1 1/2 hours later I find THIS...and AWAKE! Playing DS games no less. London tells me he is going to beat a World Record and stay up until the next day. Ohhhh Kids. Tomorrow may be painful. I am sure his heart will be broken and goals shattered as I am about to go back in a turn the light off as we speak.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bailey's room!!! Hey, why haven't I seen any pics of that cute prego belly? You hide it too well. I expect to see at least one in the next few months. :o)
During moments like these the rules must be bendable ;)
Yes, we're back in town, how are you feeling?
Post a Comment