So cute. I love this room. I was almost going to ask you where you bought your chandelier because I want one. Then I noticed it's painted on. Did you see this on HGTV Design Star? We are building a new house of Meridian Rd (Signal Butte) and Ray. We are going to rent somewhere close to that while we build.
Can you believe it is a decal....much easier than painting. Hers is X-large Jamie if you are wanting the exact one for your new house. See link http://www.vinylwallart.com/chandelier.html
What a gorgeous room! I love the chandelier you painted on the wall. It looks real in the photo. I can't wait until my daughters are older and I can make their room pretty like that, for now we have to settle for tinkerbell and disney princess deco
Anonymous said... So darling!!! Who did you train under? L
Now THAT is FUNNY,,,,,yes THANK YOU Laurie for giving me the "eye" years ago. I learned from the best. Many memories of being the helper in those 110 degree model homes mid July!!!
By the way is is 2:00 am and I can't sleep tonight but just wanted to say that we did have some fun in those models even if we did have sweat dripping down our backs. Now that the kids are in school-come and see me! I saw Ringo Star tonight with a new guy and I was thinking-maybe it is me that you are supposed to find a husband for:) L
This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Dang, I want it for my own room. Would you be willing to post more pictures?? How large is your daughter's room. My daughter is in a small room. Her room is 11x11. How did you hang the curtain from the ceiling! I love her lamp, I love the colors! I hope you answer my questions!!! LOL
9 comments:
So cute. I love this room. I was almost going to ask you where you bought your chandelier because I want one. Then I noticed it's painted on. Did you see this on HGTV Design Star?
We are building a new house of Meridian Rd (Signal Butte) and Ray. We are going to rent somewhere close to that while we build.
As if her old room even needed redecorating. This is so cute. Can you come decorate my house?
Can you believe it is a decal....much easier than painting. Hers is X-large Jamie if you are wanting the exact one for your new house. See link
http://www.vinylwallart.com/chandelier.html
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I am so incredibly jealous... So...how much are you for hire? Seriously... SO CUTE!
So darling!!! Who did you train under? L
What a gorgeous room! I love the chandelier you painted on the wall. It looks real in the photo.
I can't wait until my daughters are older and I can make their room pretty like that, for now we have to settle for tinkerbell and disney princess deco
Anonymous said...
So darling!!! Who did you train under? L
Now THAT is FUNNY,,,,,yes THANK YOU Laurie for giving me the "eye" years ago. I learned from the best. Many memories of being the helper in those 110 degree model homes mid July!!!
By the way is is 2:00 am and I can't sleep tonight but just wanted to say that we did have some fun in those models even if we did have sweat dripping down our backs. Now that the kids are in school-come and see me! I saw Ringo Star tonight with a new guy and I was thinking-maybe it is me that you are supposed to find a husband for:) L
This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Dang, I want it for my own room. Would you be willing to post more pictures?? How large is your daughter's room.
My daughter is in a small room. Her room is 11x11.
How did you hang the curtain from the ceiling! I love her lamp, I love the colors! I hope you answer my questions!!! LOL
Post a Comment