
Here is one amazing girl that I have watched grow up. I am so excited she has found the man she wants to marry and a great Father to Karson. This is her 2nd marriage and has been through a lot in the past few years. SHe has waited a long time to remarry and it is so great to see her so happy in these pictures. Can't wait to meet Mr. Ryan Allison!

And then there is my sweet little Bree Gardner (niece) who is now officially engaged to another boy I have yet to meet. (Do you think I should have showed up at the last couple family gatherings or what? Jamie says he liked him so hey...I guess we approve.

The happy couple set for October wedding
Bree and Bryce Clark

AND NOWWWWW with all this talk about engagement
I can not help but throw in a photo of my most amazing friend
Laurie Milliron. She was married for 20 year and well, long story but she is a very dedicated member of the church, talented artist and designer (by trade), and one of the most down to earth HOT Mama's (HECK...HOT GRANDMA!) that I know. Her daughter Kellie just got engaged and so now I feel like it is her turn. Know any eligible GOOD guys out there???? Haha Just call me Chuck Woolery. (Sorry Laurie if you are reading this! I am tired of you dating and not having meet the right one yet. I am sure he MUST be reading my blog as I type and will contact me immediately)
2 comments:
Thanks for including my beautiful daughter and bryce. We are so excited for them.
Hey I am just ready for St. Patrick's Day 2009...Slacker!
Thanks for the comment. It made me laugh!
Post a Comment