20080829

FLASHBACK FRIDAY Pregnacy Smegmancy


SO As Jamie was recently going through many old discs of our old photos., You know the old little hard square ones -whatever they are called. He ran across many of me during my 3 year pregnancy stretch (that is an entirely separate post in itself). This one inparticular with Ever spring skiing. The funny part it that my good friend in the picture Kerry was pregnant at the time too, little did she know until the next day. Why is it that I do not remember being tired, being pissed all the time (in general), being hungry but nothing sound good, being overall just hideous! Haha
So to all you 20 somethings - Live it up....and good luck if you decide to have more kids in your 30's.
P.S.
I hate you.

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

The Lord better knock off this morning sickness junk because 2 Kids is looking pretty good to me right now !

Anonymous said...

I have some pretty good skiing pictures of us on our crazy eyeball popping trip. Thank goodness neither of us was pregnant at the time. L