20080809

Forget cravings, it is an ADDICTION


I do not ever remember in 3 pregnancies ever truly wanting a certain food. Sure I had the typical preferences, with Bailey ALL I wanted was healthy food and would drink a gallon of milk each day (okay I am not kidding about the milk consumption). With Ever I liked Mexican Food and spicy things, and London, oh London...it was ALL fast food it seemed and I could not get enough grease. I wonder why it was hard to take off those last pregnancy pounds eh. So what is the DEAL? I crave Sweet Potatoes and have gone though a tall can every two days. The sad thing is I am the only one who eats them. Sadly I am all out. I have never thought a thing about that stupid food prior to. My second go to is cottage cheese and Roma Tomatoes with cracked pepper....mmmm. Andddd as much as I hate to admit it to myself - FRIES. Any kind, anywhere...tons of ketchup. My mouth is salivating as I type.

Anyone know of any 12 step meetings around here?


7 comments:

Fuller Family said...

ooooohhh.. I have never had tomatoes with cottage cheese...that looks so GOOD! Just what I needed. Something else to love eating. I think I just love to eat.

Cathy said...

I am not a sweet potato fan, but anytime, anyplace, anywhere....I will GLADLY join you in devouring cottage cheese with romas and some fresh ground pepper. Who knew that someone near and dear to me ate the EXACT thing I was raised on? We ate it all the time growing up. YUMMY!! now look who's salivating!

tiki_lady said...

OH YUM! Now, I want cottage cheese, tomatoes and cracked peppers!

Tressa said...

Yea, the cottage cheese & tomatoes looks quite tasty! I should have bought some cottage cheese when I was at the store!

Michelle Bebe said...

do you add marshmellows and bake 'em?

cuz THAT sounds good.

Kami Milliron said...

Fries - Yummy : )
Tomatoes with Cottage Cheese - Gross !

Elder Davis said...

Well, at least its food, I craved things like dirt, soap and weird stuff like that, I think its called pica or someting like that. I love sweet potatoes especially roasted with sweetened condensed milk, try it its really good.