I love coming here - not for the slides, the games, or wave pool. I love it because it reminds me of when I first fell in love (well to a degree) with Jamie. I have some sweet memories of him at Golfland and some crazy memories I will keep to myself of us at Big Surf. :) He used to have the keys so it always made an adventurous time after hours. Places like these helps me to remember I was once young and could have some fun!
20080812
Family Day at Sunplash
Well not many pictures and no pictures of the truly FUN waterslides but all in all it was a good day together. Much needed. Too bad it took them about 3 hours to get along but after the day was done I can say it was well wroth it!

I love coming here - not for the slides, the games, or wave pool. I love it because it reminds me of when I first fell in love (well to a degree) with Jamie. I have some sweet memories of him at Golfland and some crazy memories I will keep to myself of us at Big Surf. :) He used to have the keys so it always made an adventurous time after hours. Places like these helps me to remember I was once young and could have some fun!


I love coming here - not for the slides, the games, or wave pool. I love it because it reminds me of when I first fell in love (well to a degree) with Jamie. I have some sweet memories of him at Golfland and some crazy memories I will keep to myself of us at Big Surf. :) He used to have the keys so it always made an adventurous time after hours. Places like these helps me to remember I was once young and could have some fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh come on, you can't just post a teaser like that! those make the best stories! after hours eh??
Post a Comment