
Here is what I get to look at - yes right in my line of vision no less thanks to a truck on the freeway.
SO my friend Tiffany Moser has a glass company that has the better "quality glass". Likely the best thing to do it use her. RIght! Yes I should....but did I , ummmm ??? I know. I am feeling really guilty.
SO I hear you can get THIS when you use a (probably not so great quality glass) Company.

I want that...I NEED THAT (no exaggeration this month TRUST ME) This will get us groceries, this will get us to school!
So here I sit while he works on the car with my pathetic sell out guilt - while I earn $50 bucks.
(how creepy am I taking a picture through the window....I KNOW!
And all along I fear this sweet friend will be driving by with this look on her face....

Sorry Tiffany - you know I do love you. I will fully support you next time
In the mean time..... USE MOSER AUTO GLASS to and ease my pain.
Then you could see these cute happy faces (or know they are happy) by you supporting their business AND getting a safer glass!
1 comment:
Well...., I certainly wasn't expecting to see a picture of me on your blog when I came to check out your life!!!!! You are sooooo funny!!!! Don't you feel bad one second. No matter how high the quality, glass is always breakable. It could have happened even if you did use us. No more worries, and I am sad that you have that in your line of vision!!!! It would drive me batty.
Post a Comment