
SO as I was re-reading (reminiscing) through my old and even more recent posts I realized something. I am negative. I probably should not be shocked but I was a little sad at the reality of it. Who wants to be around a negative person anyway? I know I do a little better around others but my poor family! So my new goal....BE POSITIVE. I need to remember you can STILL be real and stay positive. The best part is that it is catchy....my kids catch colds so hopefully they can be infected with this as well.
3 comments:
I don't think you're negative, but it's always better to look at the bright side. I remember in high school I got in a funk where my mom told me I was being negative all the time. After I'd say something negative, she'd make me say 3 positive things. I HATED it, but it made me change my ways since I became more conscious of it.
You are NOT negative! You are so fun to be around! Besides, even if you do catch yourself being grouchy sometimes, it's okay. Prego women have a free pass when it comes to being grumpy.
I NEVER think of you as being negative...but I know sometimes we notice things about ourselves that others don't, so good luck with your new outlook on life!
P.S. I always LOVE reading your posts!
Post a Comment