(just got the pictures)
Here is to the first week of Practice....

And to the first game of the season last week.....

After being at the Queen Creek High School game last Friday night and running into a friend (her son plays on the team)....I was told to enjoy it while they were young. WHAT!!!! I thought the HS Games were suppose to be the highlight. By then I am sure it is 9 years of sitting in a folding chair - watching - waiting. I can assume that would mean you were by far burnt out by the time high school rolls around. Who knows, maybe HE will likely be burnt out by then as well and forgo football to join the Chess Club.
1 comment:
The thing that's a bummer about high school team sports these days that if kids don't start playing when they're like 2 years old :), they'll never have a chance against all the kids with private coaches, club teams, etc.
Post a Comment