20081018

The Augustin's Hooked us up with a last minute, complimentary, much needed trip to Tucson.

Let me clarify....when I say "much needed" I am referring to the kids. It has been a long two week fall break for them and they have not really gone anywhere but around town. If it wasn't for the Gillespies they would not have actually gone anywhere outside of Queen Creek. Yes, I am lame. So thanks to Laurie for passing the info along and Jodi for spotting us a vacation on the house we got to pack and take off after practice for a few nights. So the word is out - if anyone wants to give away their paid for hotels or travel plans, the Dargers can help you out! :) Thanks Kurt and Jodi...we owe you.














1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

Heather, thank you SO much for your comment. I am so sorry for the loss you experienced almost 10 years ago. I imagine that you never forget the loss of a precious, Celestial Spirit.

I needed to hear everything you had to say. I agree that I need to talk about it. I actually just wrote about that on my Blog. It has been very helpful for me to get it all out - no matter how crazy it sounds. I have been so afraid of losing this Baby. I think anytime you have any sort of complication with your pregnancy, that is the first thought that comes to your mind. So I have been trying to deal with that and remember that if it is the Lord's will that this sweet Spirit comes to our home, then we are so blessed. But if not, then I have to remind myself we are equally as blessed. I am trying to stay positive though. But as I know you understand, it is so hard to do that when you have the information you do.

Thanks for your thoughts, you have brought me some peace and comfort that I have needed.