20081006

Family Weekend for Bree and Bryce's Wedding


Congrat's Bree! They were so darling at the reception. After their wedding I am convinced it is worth doing Baileys at the Wright House. (I tried when we got married but it was booked and there would have gone my budget after renting it out). They have even improved it from the last time I was there a while ago it seems. Everything was perfect...they were stunning as much as the set up was.















So of course Bailey caught Bree's Bouquet when she tossed it. I don't know what it is with that girl. She was on a mission I guess. She caught Jenny's as well last year. The cutest part was on the way home as I was listening to her and Bailey Rae (cousin) talking Bailey says.... "This is my SECOND time catching the flowers, now I guess I am suppose to get married TWICE!" (ahhhhh, I don't think so - at least lets HOPE that's not how it works.) It is amazing that even my 11 year old can say the darnedest things.





















On Saturday we all went over to the Calls for family feast on Baci's Take out and games after Priesthood session. It is nice to have people come back into town for weddings! Luckily the Tayrien wedding is not to far off....way to go Megan for getting us together soon enough.

1 comment:

Sarah Gessel said...

We're sad to have missed another family gathering. That looks so fun.Bree looks awesome and so happy.