20081022

Does your Laurel Advisor take you to concerts and to get your palms read?


We had a great time at the Cheryl Crow concert last night. Laurie broke it off with her "boyfriend" so I was the beneficiary of his concert ticket. Did you know you can pay and get great seats now for the fair. YES you still have to pay to get in the nasty state fair with all of its class....but you can get up close seats with a paying ticket to the concert. We had fun (even if the security guard stood in our way 1/2 the show) Krissy - her daughter made sure he knew we did NOT approve of staring at his over sized booty. She is pregnant as well and was not putting up with much nonsense! Comes along with the hormonal territory I suppose.



And lookie here....we even ran into Sister Johnson and Sister Short. They were Jammin' the whole time. Those sisters can shake it. (okay so it was not them, but these Relief Society sisters were 1/2 the entertainment as well as watching the drunks around us). Good times people watching as always.


Thanks Laurie for another great evening out - and an even better late night, talking until 2:00am in Mesa. Long drive home but well worth it.

Heck - we even got to see into Lauries future, or at least a $6 version.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will I always be known as your Laurel Adviser? We did have fun and it was nice to stay up all night and visit. But I am paying for it today (the fortune teller didn't say anything about that)! Anyway it was a great time and you always brighten my life:) L

Stacy said...

Wait a minute!?! Which cute rear is mine? I'm sure there is no one else I'd like to attend a Cheryl Crow concert with than my good friend Sister Short. Too bad we were out feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and visiting the sick. That's what good RS sisters do, isn't it?