Here I am at 5 months and 8 months pregnant hiking with my little bundle in my tummy. Knowing she had problems during pregnancy made me really stay in tune with the miracle of life inside my growing stomach. I never took for granted the kicks and movement though out the pregnancy. It allowed my to bond better than any other pregnancy because I knew those moments of life would soon end after she was born. It is sad we can take for granted what a gift it is to be pregnant. I need to remember that through this one. I need to stop complaining about how uncomfortable I am and just be grateful for a healthy baby.

Hiking in Sedona at 8 months and below in Utah at Cecret Lake at 5 months

Another thing I am grateful for on a more surface level is BETTER MATERNITY CLOTHES, there was not that much available out there back then.
5 comments:
I can't believe it has been ten years either! I remember standing next to Ever after she died and feeling her spirit. It wasn't a little girl spirit but a magnificent powerful spirit--Overwhelming! I remember washing her face so that she could go back to you and be held by her mother one last time. She taught me in those brief moments with her, that life really does go on. It is what I have always believed but she confirmed it, as spirit spoke to spirit. Being with her was one of the most sacred opportunities I have had in my life. I know that Ever will always be grateful to her parents for giving her the gift of life. I love you Heather and Jamie. Laurie
You are pretty amazing. I'm glad you took the time to share that with us.
What a sweet post! Thank you for sharing!
the joy of sweet spirits!
Wow. Thanks for sharing.
As far as my cakes go, my email is on my blog on the sidebar. Also, if you scroll down to labels on my sidebar, you can click on cake decorating and see some of the stuff I have done.
Thanks!
Post a Comment