20081026

Happy Late - LATE Birthday to my Sis-In-Law THe GREAT DIna!

Looking hot for over 40 (is it 43? I can't remember) It is too bad you guys had to move years ago to Idaho. It just has not been the same with you gone. Maybe a good thing for my case because I would come hang out too much if you were here. It is always good to talk to you and see you when you are in AZ. I will need to make another alone trip to Idaho someday. Your the best! I can always count on you making me feel comfortable in any situation and always laughing at things others may not get. Love you!



And look what I found here.....a sweet STYLISH gold bracelet! WOW - dont know if this was yours and Jamie found it at the old house. Maybe you dated an Italian guy at a certain point. ha
Note: I know you have been missing it. It would go great with a few outfits :)

1 comment:

dina marie said...

What the heck is that bracelet? I am forty five by the way and feeling every single year of it! Thanks for posting me on your popular blog. I love you like a sister because you are one. I miss you. Thanks for always making me smile.