20081013

"I whaaanntt that" Napoleon Dynamite


I am so glad that now there is a way to make your car seats the way you like them instead of just how they come from the store. There are so many out there I just need to start looking for fabric, and a seamstress


I am so digging this shopping cart cover...too bad I dont sew? If you know someone who would do it let me know. Those bleach wipes for the carts just dont cut it. Plus they are not as cute!

3 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

try Suzie Irwin....she made hers, plus she is an AMAZING seamstress!

Anonymous said...

A cart cover is a must! I hate when I have forgotton mine or it is in a different car. How did our parents live without cart covers!

Unknown said...

Ebay & Craigslist also have them for pretty cheap.

I can send you some botique websites that sell them, but they will cost more than your right arm.