Then go to the "4th Photo" and post whatever it is. .Explain the photo.

Okay setting my pride aside on how cheesy I was then, this dorky photo was taken while staying at my grandparents house a few months after Ever died. Yes we have had our period of separation in the past. So basically it was 10 years ago about. Coincidence on the photo tag, I know. I think I sent this to Jamie for some weird reason. If my memory was better I am sure I could have recalled the following day making one that might have said...."I hate Jamie" or " I want Jamie to die" haha I didn't but trust me I am sure the feelings were there shortly after. Sad how love-hate some marriages can be in the beginning while you are working out major kinks. Ours I know were more than kinks but by some miracle over the last 10 years we have actually found a great place in marriage and can both say we are happy. In all honesty I couldn't imagine choosing anyone else to be married to now that we are here. THANKFULLY, other wise being tagged by this you might have been thinking "Who the heck is Jamie?"
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...I love that picture!
Post a Comment