20081124

Bad table setting....good food - we missed you Missionaries


Well if you want to be forced to make a meal that consists of more than 2 or 3 dishes sign up to feed the missionaries for dinner. Maybe they wont show....then you have left overs.

We missed you - hope you had a good appointment going that you couldn't break from.
Better luck next time for us.

3 comments:

Melody Williamson said...

We have totally had the same thing happen to us! A big nice hot dinner ready to go and no one came. Bummer. I feel your pain. Oh and your feet are gross, but mine were too. Again I feel your pain! Oh and I do not think you look that disgustingly big or anything. I think people just forget/don't realize how big you get at the end. Put those feet up and enjoy the next several days!

Kami Milliron said...

You should have called us to come over, we would have enjoyed every bite and then we could have left you with a Spiritual message ; )

Chad~Nicole said...

That's too bad...especially since you were sick!