20081129

As I grow Bigger...Projects get smaller


Since I never took the time to actually take "real" belly shots - this is all I have. Oh well -








I am so excited about my reconditioned chandelier. I took a old ugly brass one, painted it, drilled holes for the "crystals" (well the plastic ornaments from Walmart), had Jamie rewire for a plug in option....and WALLA! Just need a few shades and we are good to go.





I have declared being virtually immobile the last few days but still manage to get a few wanted projects done and have the room half way finished. THANK YOU ALYS for getting me started and basically finishing the Banner with her name. I am so glad to have friends that can rock the scrapbook thing. I am excited to hang it after I mount it to ribbon.





















Still MANY loose ends to finish and I need to hang the stuff on the walls... I am just glad to have the major stuff our of the way in this room!

2 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

I wish I had an ounce of your creativity. It looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a gallon of your creativity. L