I am so glad Jamie and I have taken the time to grab breakfast a couple of times in the last few weeks together. Villiage Inn seems to be our style I guess. (us and every senior citizen in the valley) We have really needed to get things off our chest and work though some tension that has been building the last couple months. I am so glad to have a husband that is quick to apologize even when I am likely in the wrong. It makes for shorter arguments for the life of a stubborn person. Thank you Jamie for always trying and THANK YOU sweet waitress for telling me that I am the cutest pregnant person she has ever seen. Yes, she did get a good tip. It pays to be complimentary. Lucky for her if she was fake we would have never known. Maybe there just are kind people out there after all.
20081129
Not the most photogenic couple I'd say
I am so glad Jamie and I have taken the time to grab breakfast a couple of times in the last few weeks together. Villiage Inn seems to be our style I guess. (us and every senior citizen in the valley) We have really needed to get things off our chest and work though some tension that has been building the last couple months. I am so glad to have a husband that is quick to apologize even when I am likely in the wrong. It makes for shorter arguments for the life of a stubborn person. Thank you Jamie for always trying and THANK YOU sweet waitress for telling me that I am the cutest pregnant person she has ever seen. Yes, she did get a good tip. It pays to be complimentary. Lucky for her if she was fake we would have never known. Maybe there just are kind people out there after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment