
I probably should stop posting this until after it is done but I have to document for myself just how much of a project this had been for us. Why is remodeling/decorating a test of compromise? The feelings I have had the past month or so took me back when we were building the house. I think I would make a great Foreman - worker, not so much. Can we just FINISH it already. I need to get going on the decorating and just be done. It does not help that I had (what I thought) was a not so comfortable contraction today. I have had Braxton Hicks but this - well whatever it was brought me back to the memory of labor. Funny how we get a glimpse of it and it all comes back. Not looking forward to the cutting, stitching, and more so healing after the c-section but after today....BRING THE SURGERY ON, I will pass on labor this time around.
London Zoning our as we work around him.
No comments:
Post a Comment