20081110

What the Hail?


I still can not believe we go from having our air on in the afternoon on Saturday to coming home from church - sitting there eating dinner and then are hit with a HAIL STORM. Weird! Too bad we just were at the car wash, but good it redirected the kids from a fight they were having. Wouldn't it be great to have a button to push of some odd event that would take place in the middle of bickering. Say a snow storm, little tornado, heck I will even take an avalanche at times to get the arguing to stop.





Still beyond me that within a ten second time frame I can hear over dinner "Your stupid, did you see that , did you see what he/she did...SICK look at how he/she is eating the food and putting it back, at least I am not dumb like you, well your an idiot.....look outside! HURRY come on lets go play!" HEllloooo Love hate or what! From loathing to laughter, the joys of sibling rivalry.

4 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

It really was the weridest thing to have the hail storm hit. At least the heavens waited until AFTER we got home from church.

Unknown said...

That was crazy, but fun to watch. i love crazy weather happenings.

Karolee said...

My kids were unfazed by the hail, but Jake and I were glued to the door! I bet the baby will be a great distraction for your older kids...

Ortiz Family said...

wasnt that so weird! All of a sudden out of no where we get hail!