20081124

The Night Crazy Crept in...just keeping it real.


So my friend claims that my blog is portraying my little perfect life. HA! Okeeayy I never claim to have a perfect life and if this were it then that is just straight up depressing. SO here it is.... you want real.... this was my enjoyable Saturday. Trust me it is still edited a bit. I wouldn't want to loose all credibility! I wouldn't want to loose a few friends over it, or a husband. So I will leave the super juicy parts out on how I REALLY feel. But you get the point.
Hopefully I can look back on this post one day and humor myself with it. Still cooling off from it a bit but mad enough to post the emotion of it I guess.

May this too shall pass? Lets just say it was good that I am pregnant, because I was ready to bolt and become some torn up old bar maid in Jamaica or somewhere far away. Well maybe not that but I obviously needed an out to the situation I felt trapped in.

- One of my kids telling me "you are ruining my life" as I waddle around them and do EVERYTHING for them - in pain - when all I really want to do is get off my feet and tell them to stick it. That was shortly before my understanding husband thoughtfully told me I needed to be on medication. ( I am going to take a wild guess and assume it was my reaction to the most insulting phrase a mother could hear from her child) It was proceeded 20 minutes later from the other compassionate child of mine say that I was ACTING like I was on drugs. Hmmmm maybe I took the advice from earlier and went on med's. HElllloooo.... cant a Mom get mad and offended over insulting comments? I am sorry if I have feelings.

- The fact that I have been fighting a cold the last 10 days and it does nothing but bring me less energy and a worse attitude. Thankfully my feet are so swollen to the point of pain and my on/off contractions hurt too bad to really give the cold a second thought. Still it remains, lingering, dragging me down.

- OR was it because I was roped into "hanging out" in the white trash Wal-mart on Stapley in Mesa for 3 hours waiting for London's team party to be over from midnight until 3 am - walking - waiting. I am sorry was I completely high when I said yes he could go? I mean AMAZING JAKES is open during the day , right....or did I miss something?

- Maybe it was the fact that I had nothing done on the "to do list" and it is less than 10 days until I am laying there being sliced open like a Thanksgiving Turkey. Given a crying baby that likely will not stop until they are 18. Then you just hear the cry from a distance. (okay I am not bitter...this feeling will go away - bad morning sorry) You wouldn't think so by my post - but I really do love my kids.

- Or could it possibly be that Jamie's check was literally HALF of what the meager one is anyway? Can I just tell London now that Santa is fake because whatever he wants he is not getting?

- In retaliation of an argument someone (who should be nameless for protection of them) told me "Well, your fat". Is punching still illegal? Because I have a serious regret if they allow it now.

- And last but not least..... drum roll
a stranger asked me if I was SURE I was not having twins. Needless to say it only got worse when I explained to my new best friend that I have had numerous ultrasounds and YES there is only ONE...then I made the obvious observation that I must just be big. She let me down easy with another amazingly sweet comment like, "WOW, I guess you are big" As I walked off all I could think of was.....
LADY.... you are lucky I am too tired to beat the crap out of you.
I mean, forget punching....is stabbing still illegal?

-

6 comments:

Morris Mama said...

Please please please can I be around the next time somebody says something horrible to you? I'm not afraid to go to jail for punching someone who said an awful thing to a pregnant person. I'll start saving money for bail now. Well, I guess I wouldn't punch one of your kids...

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. When I was preggo I got the "oh wow, your BIG"..from the Wal-Mart check out lady! Thanks Sweetcheeks...keep ringing up my Reese's peanut butter cups! haha! People are so weird sometimes! Next time, go ahead and whip out the knife...I'll post bail for ya!! Love ya!

Kami Milliron said...

My Nephew told me my butt was big. It is a DARN good thing he is only 4 because I would have made it legal to knock a kid into next week ; ) I always take stuff like that with a grain of salt while pregnant. It doesn't seem to offend me when I know that I am not JUST gaining all this weight. It was funny because when he told me that, I said " sure, I am 6 months pregnant and my hips are spreading " I think what confused him was that I said it with a smile and then walked away. Oh and I know he has no idea what it means to have spreading hips !

dina marie said...

You always make me laugh.

Unknown said...

Wow. My favorite post of all time.

Do people seriously not even have a brain when they say crap like that to pregnant women? Forget punching and stabbing. I'd go chuck norris on her ace.

Unknown said...

**That is if you weren't so pregnant that you most likely couldn't do your best round house kick to the face etc.**