20081123

Annual Kids Ornament Gift. Just a little early I'd say.


Some SERIOUS weak wrapping , buy hey - what do you expect, they are lucky they even got wrapped this year.

















THe Kids Tree (still 1/2 decorated)





















The "Mom" Tree ....





Slowly getting the other stuff up


4 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

man, you are on it. is it because you are about to give birth or something?

Melody Williamson said...

Nesting I see! I really like the NOEL hanging on your wall:-)!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Honestly that is my favorite but I was too lazy to get off the coach and take a nice photo of it. You did a great job making it!!! SO glad it was my turn that Bunco.

Kami Milliron said...

How fun, I LOVE Christmas ! My favorite is putting some Christmas lights around the house and then turning off all the lights and drinking hot chocolate while you sit in a dark room with just Christmas lights. Too bad I am probably going to be too lazy to do any sort of decorating this year !