So if you are considering having un-protected sex - take a peek at these beauties! Yes you can have this and more.
Don't be jealous!
*Sausages for toes
*Bulging tops of feet
*Indents from socks earlier today when wearing tennis shoes that are TWO sizes larger than my usual.
The list goes on.
Anyone else want to compare how Hot pregnancy can be?
Actually I have to say despite some annoyances in health and sleeping no more than a full 45 minutes at a time at night - I have really enjoyed the bulge factor this time. I am embracing it. I have a feeling it may be the last and that kind of makes me sad already. In no time I will be back to just feeling / looking over weight and trying to hide it. No more stretchy shirts clinging to my belly showing off the goods and feeling totally okay with whatever it looks like. I am all about the tight shirts it seems. No more cute maternity clothes that I will have to force myself to not wear after. (well some but hopefully not TOO long) and no more kicks and lumps moving around my stomach and the kids run to feel her. Yes this may be the last and I am slowly coming to terms with it. :(
8 comments:
I think Jamie should treat you to a pedicure to add a little bling to the sexiness of swollen ankles. :)
Shoot, those are some AWESOME feet and ankles : ) I swear my feet grew a whole size while I was pregnant with Douglas and then they shrunk back down after I had him. So far I am doing okay and haven't needed to buy any bigger shoes. I also just started getting the swollen fingers. I am so excited it held off until almost 6 months ! With Douglas, I was about 4 months along when my wedding ring wouldn't come off. I made it a whole two months longer this time !
Go me !
Wow...brings back painful memories! I am getting so excited! Not long. Hang in there.
Cute feet--Kellie had the cutest feet when she was pregnant cause they looked like a chubby toddlers feet. I am glad you can enjoy your pregnancy-even with all the aches and pains. L
Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and die.
That's all I have to say.
Deanna,
You forgot...."just don’t do it , okay" haha
Did you watch mean girls last night or something!
I can;t wait to hear your take on breastfeeding:)
don't get me started on breast feeding. - nice cankles! when i saw you on sunday i thought, awww she looks so cute! what a cute belly! and then i saw your cankles and thought...awww i am so glad i am not pregnant anymore!
i am so glad you took a pic to remember this forgetable moment of pregnancy discomfort! if it is your last then you will want to remember the kicks and hiccups too, don't forget! it's all worth it in the end!
Post a Comment