20081102

Our Sad Attempt at Carmeled Apples



London has been wanting to make a carmel apple ever since Bailey came home with one from her Activity Days. The great part was that Bountiful Baskets (Co-op) was selling them by the case. It worked out perfect because Kim wanted some as well and that is the perfect amount to split, with a little left over to share!











I guess I did not realize the technique that went into "The Super cute ones" you find around because it was a learning experience for sure. They may not be the prettiest but they were pretty tasty. How was I suppose to know the apple wont give me a few minute grace period to put the toppings on before it starts to harden? Dang apples. So although I still thought they tasted good...they sure were not much to look at. Better luck next time I guess.

3 comments:

Karolee said...

What?! They look great! and yummy... at least you attempted to make them. Did I mention we were big Halloween slackers this year? well, we were. :)

Tim and Shay said...

YUMMM!!! They look great! but even if they didn't, they don't have to be pretty to taste good!

BargainMoms said...

It doesn't matter what they look like, they always taste good!

If you still want to borrow my pans for those cookies you can. OR I could be a nice friend and make them for you this week.

Contemplation......