I will admit that even requesting an early ballot I STILL was sitting here this morning mulling over propositions and trying to figure out what some even mean. What...do you have to pass the LSAT's now to even determine what you are actually voting for or what. Was it just me or were a few of them a pete-repeat in verbiage but just turned around a bit. I actually left one blank because the more I read it the more confused I got. Maybe it was just my brain functioning on 4 hours of sleep that day who knows.
Needless to say I was not thrilled about either presidential candidate so it was not a huge loss. I did NOT vote for Obama - little squirly for me, BUT now that he IS in I hope he lead our country into a better place as he claims. I would honestly have my hesitations in some degree if McCain were in as well. Lets just hope our new president will not freak out and get as radical as I think he has the potential of becoming. May I be proven wrong in time.

"Thats right Kiss and Make-up, it's over now"
I will say that it is kind of nice to have it over with. Jamie and I have different political views - I am sure he doesnt like that I do trust my gut more than whats on paper or what they are saying most of the time. Hey, I never voted for Clinton! When everyone was loving on him years ago as he was running for president I kept thinking "something is wrong with him...I dont trust that guy" - Helllloooooo
Now our house can calm down a bit and the kids can stop taking one of the parents sides on issues - hallalula
1 comment:
Amen. I'm so glad it's over too.
Post a Comment