# 2. I get to spend time bossing him around the house. :) That is his favorite part about days off I am sure of it. I am just glad things are getting done, makes me not be so frustrated when the paycheck comes. Thanks for all your hard work and labor around the house Dad, we will never be caught up but close enough. Sorry for being so difficult today - can I blame it on hormones? I will take it is I can. What can I say I have what I want in my head and I have a hard time budging sometimes. What I really need is a worker who will do what I tell him even if I change my mind 3 times before I get it just right. Any volunteers out there? I can pay in in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches even!

1 comment:
Yeah, we are still waiting for grass. Someday...
Can't wait to see your new DO! ;)
Post a Comment