Our Journey down the Road as a Family
I can't believe you are out and shopping. You look awesome.
What the heck are you doing! Stay home and rest while you can. Your crazy!
How can you just have a baby and already look that good!? And look how little Callie is! how sweet is she in your carrier?! Love it!
That is just not fair - I still don't think I look that good:)
Why do you have that baby out in this weather?? Were to taking her to see Santa so she could ask for RSV for Christmas??? :)P.S. You look Amazing!Love, Your favorite cousin...Kimberlee
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't believe you are out and shopping. You look awesome.
What the heck are you doing! Stay home and rest while you can. Your crazy!
How can you just have a baby and already look that good!? And look how little Callie is! how sweet is she in your carrier?! Love it!
That is just not fair - I still don't think I look that good:)
Why do you have that baby out in this weather?? Were to taking her to see Santa so she could ask for RSV for Christmas??? :)
P.S. You look Amazing!
Love,
Your favorite cousin...Kimberlee
Post a Comment