20081208

My Beautiful Girl



Mom is still in the hospital...and Dad is a bit inept when he is suppose to blog in lieu of Mom...so I'll just give you the facts...Mom and "Max" are doing great...Mom is going to stay over an extra night to be with our girl and they both should be breaking out tomorrow...thanks for your support, Jamie

8 comments:

Karolee said...

Can't wait to see them both! Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

So Sweet...Love the headband! Glad to hear Callie is coming home tomorrow too!! I am so happy for you guys!

Laurie Elizabeth Milliron said...

She is a doll! She looks just like her Aunt Laurie:) I am glad she is out of the woods and Heather is doing well. I have been praying for them. I wish I wasn't sick so I could go over to the hospital. I love you guys more than your know. Laurie

Unknown said...

You're a better man than Donny. He'd just laugh and roll his eyes if I tried to make him blog.

Thanks for the update! She is so sweet!

Stacy said...

good job, Jamie!

Joele and Matt said...

She's beautiful. Congrats!

KristiC said...

She's absolutley precious! Congrats! :)

Tim and Shay said...

Thanks for the update Jamie! She is so precious. I love the head band. So cute! Glad to hear all is well and that you get to finally come home. I get my ultrasound today if this dang Tornado warning will go away!!! AHHH!