The kids got to stay home from church with me for the first week back home. We got to enjoy Nana's visit and the yummy saute' shrimp she brought with her. (photo from hospital, but you get the idea) Thanks Nana!
Then Tayriens came over to visit and brought dinner. We are so blessed with a great family and ward members who took it upon themselves to offer dinner instead of being asked from relief society. Thank you Schaubs, Gillespie's, and LeCheminants. After this week how can I ever top those homemade meals! It was a great time to relax and just enjoy my family. (Again...photo from hospital, but you get the point)
Callie hung out and enjoyed the day as well.
Bailey decided to bake on her own and did a great job of clean up as well. Thanks for all the effort and good attitude Doll!
Needless to say it was probably the best Sundays ever with no fights between the kids and just peace in general. I love listening to them interact when they are getting along. They played Monopoly, traded off and on without content on the computer and goofed off thoughout the house together. Thank goodness for days like these. I even told Jamie that if they were like this everyday I would have 10 kids. But that is not the case....so we are good with what we have :)
No comments:
Post a Comment