It was a great relaxing year. Again....SO glad I accomplished buying all the gifts before December. I really should be that organized next year! Does it really take having a baby in December to motivate me, I guess so.
London made a dish for Santa from Bendaroos of course.
Bailey got her digital camera from Santa and is taking he own photos now, it should be interesting to see all the many to come. I still have photos of things I took as a kid. My shoes, my room (you know the really important stuff!)
London got a replacement PlayStation 2 (our last one broke). He was a little bummed that Santa gave him a used one. I just had to explain that Santa is really smart and gives refurbished toys so he can have enought for every kid. :)
London was excited to give Callie her first Christmas present that he picked out for her. A cloth covered book to entertain her during church when she is older. I was glad he was just as excited to give along with recieving gifts.
My Favorite Gift of the Season
Later on Christmas day we headed over to The Darger get together for cousins gift exchange....the kids were thrilled about playing Tayriens new Wii.
Spending time at Nana and Papa Wingfields for more festivities. London was pretty fond of the fake fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment