Sisterly love....
This is Callie before the parties and prior to opening a gift for her from Shane and Christine...she is ready to party too it seems, all night long - that is unless you hold her. Then she stops.
I keep telling Bailey "No" on fake nails. They are impossible to play the piano with, they hurt, they are bad for your real nails, they are a waste of money, their a little hoochie for a 11 year old, I dont know!....on and on. Nana and her had a "spa day" at her house and returned with them on. As you can see she was trying to prove me wrong as far as the piano goes. Hey good luck getting them off.
1 comment:
I love the big smile at the end of her performance. I hate to say it, but fake nails and being a pianist don't mix. I've never had them because it just doesn't work. I do enjoy pretty manicured nails though.
Post a Comment