20090125

My normal attire

Is it just my baby or are all babies this pukey? If I am not doing her laundry I am definitely doing mine. The girl is non stop. Becky never would have known her burp cloths could be so useful. Now I just need to sew one permanently to my shoulder is all.

6 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Yummy! Ha Ha!

kelly said...

oh gosh...do i remember THOSE days!...ewwww. fun, fun, fun!

Tressa said...

Not to rub it in your face or anything, but Lane has literally only spit up like twice...ever.

Kami Milliron said...

I always loved it when Douglas would spit up on Tyler instead of me. That rarely ever happened, but it brought me so much joy whenever it did : )

dina marie said...

I don't think I miss those days!

Unknown said...

The things we forget!

At least you have a girl this time! I have never experienced a "boy" before so I feel like every time I change a diaper, I am in front of a firing squad.