20090125

Sorry Obamma Mama... I am going to actually miss this guy.


Okay don't judge but I really liked him. And I respect the fact the guy had a little fun in his younger years. He did the best he could, I am assuming, and lets face it - the President never really has the power we think he does. Its all about congress. (isn't it?) I hope I am right - otherwise I would look really stupid typing this. Oh well - Go Bush!

6 comments:

Tressa said...

I have some of the same thoughts, although I wasn't too pleased with the whole bailout thing he did (or helped do).

Chad~Nicole said...

At the end of the day I think he did the best he could. He doesn't want to see our country go down the tubes any more than the rest of us. I don't see why anyone would ever want to be president...so I'm glad there are people like him who stood up to the job.

Kami Milliron said...

I enjoyed having President Bush in Office. He did the best he could with the situations he had. I also appreciated the fact that he was religious. It put my mind at ease knowing that he most likely prayed before any major decision. I am pretty sure Obama isn't that way. So we are pretty much doomed : )

kelly said...

the way i see it is...you do the best you can do under the circumstances, and who am i to judge what someone else's "best" is. i know he did his best with what had thrown at him, and i'd never want THAT job!!...not in a million years. haha

Melissa said...

Totally... I am so sick of everyone blaming the economy on him. It's not his fault people!

Stacy said...

Amen to the rest of you. Goodbye George, thanks for what you tried to do.